Sunday, March 1, 2015

Start of Something New

So I used this blog for updates about my mission. Since I've been home I have been praying a lot about how I can continue to help and inspire people. I've had this recurring thought to blog about my experiences. I kind of kept pushing it off because I'm not a writer and not even really a big fan of blogs! However, the past couple weeks I can't really deny that Heavenly Father has been trying to tell me to do this. My boss showed me the blog of a girl whose family died while she was on her mission, and it was so touching. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. Then just this weekend a sweet girl from my high school cheerleading team messaged me to thank me for being such a great example. Tonight I went to listen to Al Fox Carraway (blogger and inspirational speaker), and that was it! I was inspired. I came home, opened my computer, and here I am.

The title "You Can Do Hard Things" has been a type of theme for me the past few years. As I prayed about what I could call this blog, it was what came to mind. By sharing some of the "hard things" that have happened, I really just hope to help and encourage anyone who may need it. Like I said, I'm not a writer or blogger, so please bear with me as I try this out! I just pray that God will help me know what you need to hear from me.

xoxo
Loni

No comments:

Post a Comment