Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pictures From MTC and Florida!

 
Sister Amanda Johnson
 
 Brother Hainsworth, the teacher that I was in love with!
 
 District with our Branch Presidency
 
Hermana Heather Jensen
 
 Sister Hiatt from my district
 
Sister Bailee Killpack
 
 Elder Matt Critchlow
 

 
 My awesome district!
 
At the airport!
 
 
 Meeting my trainer!

The cards waiting for us in our apartment.
 
Ear candles.  Sister Salvesen's ears were plugged from the plane.  I totally thought of Kendra!
 
First day of work!
 
Ready to bike!

 

Florida has speed hump signs!
 
The day we got rained on! View from my back porch.

 
 These are everywhere!

The forest outside the church. 
 

Sunset off my back porch!
 

My cute trainer, Sister Halliday.
 
 I had to make this stupid mouth guard for teeth grinding.

I know, I look gross!
 
 P-Day massages!
 
 
 We decided to try the ear candles too!
 
 
 
The Indian River!  Not quite the ocean, but as close as we can get! 
You can see the NASA Space Center Buildings way out in the water!

 

 
 Happy birthday to my Tre'son!
 
 The shirts that crazy Bob & Lori gave us!


1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! K'Loni is definatly in the right place! I knew she would make a great missionary!

    ReplyDelete