Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Soggy Letters and The Ultimate Wireless Connection

 My letter blew into the pond.  Sister Salvesen let me fish it out with her crutch!

 Dessert with the Sherwood's at Cracker Barrel

 Me & Swampy!

District P-Day!  The Sherwood's made us breakfast and we played games.

 Elder Sherwood fixing our light!

 We couldn't believe he climbed up on a chair on a table!

 More Florida wildlife!

 Bea brought us roses and chocolate covered pretzels when we had a rough day!

 Love this sign! Prayer: The ultimate wireless connection

We stole Steve's cigarettes and put scriptures on all of them!

Cleaning Steve's wounds!

I can't even tell you how great it was to make him cry 
after how much heartache he caused me!

When we gave him his made-over cigarettes!

His face was priceless!

He still gave us roses!

Steve's pool that he stupidly/drunkenly jumped in after his accident.

I don't even know who took this, but I thought it was cute!

Temple tour with Michael!  :)

Rainbow!  :)

Saying goodbye to Steve and Eric!  :(

Saying goodbye to Grace!

Getting ice cream with the Bullock's, our ward mission leader.

They are just the cutest little family!

Saying goodbye to Ed!

Saying goodbye to Nick, Kelly & Luke!  :(  That was hard!

Sister Allred, one of my roommates and friends!

Saying goodbye to the Elders I served with in Cocoa Ward!  
They were so great!  Elders Lindstrom & Reneer

My trainee!!!  :)  Sister Rogers!

I am loving this quote on our fridge!

My cute companion :)

The view out our window!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! THanks for posting them. She looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete