Monday, July 14, 2014

Slow...

July 14, 2014

The subject of this letter describes the computer I am using, the week we had, and my mind. I honestly don't know what to say or write about! I have so many thoughts in my head, but putting them into words has been a struggle lately! And I am just not patient enough to work with this computer today. But we are still just working on finding people who are prepared. We are working with a couple people, but we don't know how solid they are because they won't come to church. I never realized how important church was! But I am so glad we went every week growing up! It is a hard habit to get into if you aren't in it! Probably harder than exercising. Something I learned this week is kind of personal, but I will try to make it general for you! I have been super self-critical lately, which is bad. But I was able to feel so much comfort yesterday as I read my patriarchal blessing and realized that we have all of eternity to work on our list of improvements we need to make. Sister Berry, our mission president’s wife, always says that you have to eat an elephant one bite at a time! It is so true. We are all a work in progress, and I am so grateful that we have forever to work on each of our little...things, for lack of a better word!


Love, Sister Lowry 

No comments:

Post a Comment