Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Well, I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! I know i did! It was so nice to see my family, but that was like the shortest 30 minutes of my life! My talk in sacrament went pretty well, and my companion sang beautifully! She didn't let me sing with them. She says she was protecting me ha ;) We also had two sweet ladies come to church. They are from China and studying at UCF. It was their first time ever setting foot in a church, and they loved it! They are adorable. We had another long, rough week. We worked so hard though. School starts back up today, so we are excited to be able to work on campus again with a bunch of new students! :) I honestly don't even know if anything happened this week that is worth telling you all about. The elders are teaching James now, the one that was supposed to get baptized a few weeks ago. Cody is supposed to be getting baptized this weekend. This is the last week of the transfer, so we are hoping that neither of us get transferred. We love each other too much! 

I hope everyone is doing okay! I heard you got a ton of snow. I was in shock because we biked to church yesterday and had to bring a change of clothes because of how sweaty we got. I know school is probably finishing up for a lot of people here pretty quick, so just finish strong okay! Something cool I studied this morning in Alma was about Captain Moroni and the Title of Liberty. He wrote down his goal/purpose, and hung it where everyone could see it and be reminded of it. If we don't right down our goals and put them where we will constantly see them, then they are just wishes. I have always been a believer of that! Have a great week! 


Love, Sister Lowry 

No comments:

Post a Comment